THE JDR BLOG



Quick bites about today's Depp news...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Author Gordon Dahlquist, an interview about "The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters"



Johnny Depp's production company, Infinitum Nihil, optioned this book, so of course I had to read it and once I read it, I wanted to talk with its author, the fascinating Gordon Dahlquist.

"The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters" is a suspense, mystery, fantasy novel set in a Victorian period fictional European country, the story unfolds over two and half days and includes characters with names such as Cardinal Chang, Miss Temple and Doctor Svenson. Ok that did it, I love it. Read what Mr. Dahlquist had to say here: Click here: Johnny Depp Reads Message Board -> JDR talks with Gordon Dahlquist I think you'll be intrigued too!

No comments: